1 can 10.75 ounce Campbell's Healthy Request Tomato Soup
1 Cup Water
1 cup chopped onion
1/2lb to 1 lb lean ground beef (90% lean) (or any other ground meat)
1 10 ounce can Rotel Mild tomatoes
1 15 ounce can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1 15 ounce can Sweet Corn, drained
1 12-16oz box whole wheat penne pasta
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic, minced
Optional: 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1) Preheat Oven 305 degrees F.
2) Spray Casserole dish or 9x13 pan with non stick spray and set aside.
3) Cook Pene Pasta
---- While the pasta is cooking you can make the rest of the meal.
3) In a skillet (or pot) brown meat adding in garlic and onion.
---- You can use pre-cooked meat just warm up in skillet with garlic and onion)
4) Drain any liquid out of the meat and return the pan to low heat
5) Add the Rotel Tomatoes, water, salt, pepper, tomato soup and stir well.
6) Make sure your pasta is drained and then mix the meat/sauce mixture with the pasta.
7) Let sit on low heat
8) Rinse the black beans, then add corn.
9) Pour Noodles into the casserole dish
10) Spread Black Bean/Corn over top the noddles.
11) Sprkinle with cheese if desired.
---- If you are going to freeze it stop right here.
12) Bake 15 Minutes