These are things we have do no less than once a month since we have a chronically ill child. How often do you do them???
When was the last time you.......
1) Detailed your car? Just took the time to wipe it down with a few wet wipes and get the dirt and grim off most of the surfaces.
2) Washed your shoes? Yup about once a month I toss our sneakers in the washer and then the dryer. Your shoes go everywhere and it comes back home with you.
3) Mopped floors? Swiffer is probably the best inventions ever but every so often I still have to get down on my hands and knees and scrub.
4) Disinfected Toys? All of Squeaker's toys have to be either able to be soaked in bleach or put in the washer. We do have some that we wipe down with wet wipes but I try to keep those to a minimum because it's work.
5) Washed the curtains? This is something everyone should do more often in my opinion. Especially if you have asthma or allergy issues. Think how much stuff can get stuck in those things. And most often they go YEARS without being even looked at.
6) Cleaned every handle in the house? Closets, bedroom doors, outside doors, dresser drawers, desks, and while your at it those pesky light switches.
7) Cleaned the chairs? That's right chairs. Those things you sit on to eat dinner at the table. Sure the table gets wiped down regularly but what about those chairs. You touch those too, a lot.
8) Your tooth brush? Soak it in some cheap mouth wash. It will kill the germs it picks up in your mouth.
Just a few things we think about, do you??